Dr. Priya Bayyapureddy MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Canton, GA

3.9

October 17th, 2016
Expert Physician
I trust Dr. Bayyapureddy's medical knowledge and care her providers to me.

October 6th, 2016
Love the care and service
Dr. Bayyapureddy has been my Family Primary Care Physician for past few years. I love the care and trust her medical knowledge. She explains various options and provides the best possible care

September 20th, 2016
Abandonment
I started seeing Dr. Bayapureddy because she was advertised as a specialist with Suboxone administration. After six spinal surgeries and much pain, I decided after ten years of taking opiod pain killers, I wanted to finally successfully come off of them. The doctor prescribed Subutex, due to my high BP and being tested every month, I made the transition. She kept me on the Subutex, and during my next to last visit, she seemed strange and distant, but she examined me and we discussed weaning off of the subutex. I received a letter from the practice a few days later telling me to find another doctor. There was no explanation why. I wrote a note to Dr. Buyapureddy immediately on the portal asking for an explanation, and stating I still wanted her to be my doctor because she knew the intimacy of my medical history. I'm due to have a seventh spinal surgery in November. I mentioned our working so well together and my not knowingly doing anything to upset her with me. I was as truthful and compliant with her as I've ever been and my last visit (already scheduled) was today. Iwas flagged at the desk, a nurse technician came out, took me into a side room and informed me they were no longer prescribing Subutex. This is why I was fired from the practice. I had just taken my last tablet and have no weaning period. It's over! She could not even face me. Instead, another doctor in the practice finally came into the exam room and told me he now was my doctor and this is what he will look at...only. I now have to see a psychiatrist to get refills of my prozac. I received no referrals. I feel I was disrespected blatantly by Dr. B. and I was unethically treated with no explanation why I am no longer her patient. This started off great, she was thorough, it ended with no response, the silent treatment, the practice giving conflicting excuses for what is happening, and she hid in another room out of sight when I walked out. I don't even know the name of my replacement doctor.

July 26th, 2016
Dr. Bayapureddy is great. The wait times (sometimes as much as 45 minutes after your appt time) is concerning as well as the staff can sometimes be extremely patronizing and downright rude. Other than that - she's great.

May 5th, 2016
I dearly love Dr. Bayyapureddy. She is the most amazing, sensitive, caring physician I've ever had and never makes you feel as though your thoughts, concerns, etc. aren't important. Will spend as much time with you as you need. Always. This can hurt you though ... on those wait times. So far, it's been an easy tradeoff for me.

February 24th, 2016
Everyone should read this
The wait is beyond ridiculous. They like to order tests that are not needed just to make money. The doctor is okay with her personality but that's all I can say is okay. Definitely not worth the wait and the whole practice is very disorganized. Sometimes they cancel your appt. or offer to move it to the Cummings location all the way from Canton due to lack of staff and unorganization. You can have the first appointment of the day and still wait for well of an hour and still no doctor to be found. So glad I found a different Doctor that actually makes you feel cared about and without all the hassle. I'd rather die before going back to this doctor.

December 5th, 2015
I have crappy insurance and yet I am treated like a king.I drive an hour from Adairsville to see Dr B and Dr S...

May 11th, 2015
Ms.
Thought Dr. P was fine.....however phoned for a followup and advice and was not able to get through on any of the telephone numbers listed.....I really need answers to questions and am still waiting. So Don't bother to call for this...they don't answer the phone.

February 26th, 2015
DR BAYYAPUREDDY IS ONE OF THE KINDEST,SINCERE AND COMPASSIONATE PHYSICIANS I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. HER PROFESSIONALISM AND COURTEOUSNESS ARE SECOND TO NONE!

December 30th, 2014
She doesn't care about or listen to you
I came to this doctor with high hopes seeing the awards she has received. Well don't waste your time. I had to leave my doctor whom i was with for years because of insurance change. This lady will not refill prescriptions I've been for tens of years. She will not listen to me. She is taking me off all of my medications and putting me on things i don't even need. Must be what her pharmacy reps are pushing. She sent me to the hospital for no reason. She's given me prescriptions without dosages on them wasting my time at the pharmacy. The first, and only the first, visit with he was good. Everything else was a complete waste of my time and money. I will be searching yet again for a new doctor. Oh and the office staff will not return calls and make you feel as if you are bothering them. Utterly rude staff all the way around! No stars would be given if possible.

October 10th, 2014
Very compassionate; very sincere
I love Dr. Bayyapureddy. I have been seeing her since she opened her practice Windermere Medical Clinic. We have been through a lot together and she has actually -- I can say this -- saved my life - LITERALLY. And then - get this - called me at home to check on me herself. I was AMAZED. She IS very busy. I make appointments ONLY with her and I do everything via the portal. The front staff come and go, but her nurse, Melissa is GREAT and knows what she is doing. I will wait as long as it takes to only see Dr. B because she is worth it. She is smart - and she if she doesn't know it -- she will find it or look it up or send you to someone who will.

January 28th, 2014
i dont recommend her at all
looooong waiting times......doctor does not diagnose the problem well...sends for unnecessary tests to make money.....and asks for multiple visits even though they are not needed....they dont care for the patients valuable time.....