Dr. Priya Deshpande MD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

September 30th, 2015
Don't look for real help
She's great if you have a cold and need antibiotics. If you have a real medical issue, I dont recommend her at all. She seems to just be going through the motions and does not like for you to have questions or concerns about your treatment because you are stupid and should keep your mouth shut no matter how careless she is with your health.

May 25th, 2015
Check behind everything she tells you.
I have multiple issues that I have practically begged for help on several occasions. While I don't knock holistic therapy, she is too focused on it to be effective. Also, she has tried to prescribe me contraindicated meds and she doesn't like for you to point out when she is about to hurt you. Also, she seems to detest looking up drug interactions

January 21st, 2015
Patient
Dr. Deshpande is a wonderful physician and she has good bedside manners and cares. She been my doctor for over 5 years.

June 28th, 2013
I think Dr. Deshpande made me feel comfortable. It was my first visit and Tara her nurse was nice, friendly and knowledgeable about her job. I am glad I chose Dr. Deshpande as my doctor. I would recommend her to others. She is very sincere, caring and suggest things to increase your health. A great experience!

January 29th, 2013
dissapointed
I went to Dr. Deshpande for 7 years... I think she is very nice and she listens and sympathizes well during the appointment. However I find that she does not follow through and does not try to find out the actual problem just tries to fix the symptoms. Ie: gave antidepressants without trying to find out the cause of it. She also does NOT like you to do your own research on your symptoms. I will definitely be doing better research on my next primary car.

January 25th, 2013
Not impressed
Long wait in waiting room as well as exam room. Nurse seem distracted and was rude. Finally, when Dr. came didn't really seem interested in me and in a hurry. I would not return or recommend to others.

January 17th, 2013
unhappy
Worst Doctor ever very snobish and condescending . Seems very rushed and doesn't take time to listen. Really hard to understand doesn't speak English very well. Would never again nor recommend going to her. Does not explain important details very untrustworthy.

July 18th, 2012
I really like that I never feel rushed, and I always feel like she is really listening to me. I'm not a condition---I'm a person.

August 8th, 2011
james aiken
do something about his wife's addiction to ambien before he comes home. She needs help she is very sick. She launches text wars to family and employers and James's life is in jepordy if he goes home to her. You caused this so fix it!

April 7th, 2011
Dr Priya Deshpande is Great
Dr Priya Deshpande is an excellent dr she does that best she can to handel you issue.

February 7th, 2011
Too Many Patients, Too Little Time
Does not tell you side effects of shots, because as she told me "She sees so many patients a day that she doesn't have time." It seems she used to be more empathetic, but has lost that touch.

April 19th, 2017