inactive

2.8

• Good
  • Bad

January 26th, 2015
She's very nice but doesn't have much compassion for the pt. You're just a number.

October 16th, 2013
Would not recommend for fibro
I specifically asked about experince with fibromyalgia before making the appt because not all doctors understand this condition. It was a waste of time and money. I actually had a tumor on my thyroid that was eventually caught and removed that was intensifying my fibromyalgia at the time I was seeing this doctor. I was not given a single treatment during the months under her care other than a referral to her nutritionist who told me I needed to go on a gluten free diet (I am NOT celiac) and made me buy "medical food" suppliments that were disgusting and more worthless appointments. You would be better off with a chiropractor or getting acupuncture as at least those offer some relief and are up front about what services they do and don't provide.

June 15th, 2015