Learn more about Dr. Priya Gor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priya Gor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priya Gor, MD, MSCE is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gor graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gor has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priya Gor MD and MSCE is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Priya Gor practice?
- Dr. Priya Gor has 5 office locations.
Dr. Priya Gor practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists, Cherry Hill Hematologists, and Cherry Hill Oncologists.