Learn more about Dr. Priya Gor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priya Gor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priya Gor, MD, MSCE is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gor graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gor has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Priya Gor practice?
Dr. Priya Gor practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ and Woodbury, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists, Cherry Hill Hematologists, and Cherry Hill Oncologists.