A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priya Gor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priya Gor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priya Gor, MD, MSCE is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gor graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gor has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priya Gor MD and MSCE is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Priya Gor practice?
- Dr. Priya Gor has 5 office locations.
Dr. Priya Gor practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists, Cherry Hill Hematologists, and Cherry Hill Oncologists.