inactive

Priya Jain MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

December 15th, 2015
Dr. Jain is an excellent oncologist. She answers my questions and addresses any concerns with kindness and compassion. She always puts me at ease. Unfortunately, I have to go to a different oncologist because my insurance. Dr. Jain was kind enough to recommend an oncologist out of her practice for me to continue my cancer appointments with. I highly recommend Dr. Jain to anyone needing an excellent oncologist. Also, her staff is great.

October 4th, 2015
Very personable and approachable
She always makes time for any questions I have, and answers them completely. Is very approachable and places you at ease. I have not asked a question she could not answer. She is also very focused on what you are saying, and gives you her full attention. Good eye contact. Her CMA is also very good and follows up with a phone call the next day. Office staff and lab are all friendly and happy. I am in a good place with her. I always feel better mentally when I am finished.

August 4th, 2010
Exceptional Doctor
Dr. Priya Jain is excellent. I love a doctor that is attentive, caring, follows up, etc. She does all the things I want a doctor to to. She is wonderful!