Internist, Nephrologist (kidney)

great doctor show details great doctor
by Unhui L. on Sep 10th, 2016

Dr. Khanna was very caring and helpful. I would recommend her to anyone!!

Great kidney doc! show details Great kidney doc!
by Unhui on Jun 20th, 2016

I am so thankful to have found Dr. Khanna. She truly cares and She has impeccable judgement!

Very good Kidney Doctor show details Very good Kidney Doctor
by Dinesh Shah on Dec 16th, 2015

Great Doctor!! Dr. Khanna has made a huge, positive impact on my wife's life!

Superb Doc show details Superb Doc
Sep 21st, 2015

Dr. Khanna was extremely helpful in guiding me through the worst illness in my life. She was pleasant and explained everything to me clearly. I would recommend her to my family and friends.

Rating of Dr.Priya Khanna show details Rating of Dr.Priya Khanna
by Mirza Ahmad,Edison,NJ on Jun 4th, 2015

Dr.Priya Khanna is a very knowledgeable Nephrologist .She diagnosed my wife and stopped Dialysis.

by Unhui L. on Apr 8th, 2015

Great doctor! I am lucky to have her treat me. Highly recommend!

Best kidney doctor in NJ area show details Best kidney doctor in NJ area
by Mehran M on Mar 20th, 2015

She was a blessing when i found her for my mom. She was cordial to hear her issue and was able to take her off dialysis and help her being treated normally. She is easy to communicate and excellent as a doctor.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
Mar 5th, 2015

Dr. Khanna diagnosed me with Lupus Nephritis and she got me the life-saving medications I needed despite my horrible insurance coverage. She also saved me from being on dialysis. I am so lucky to have her as my doctor!

would recommend to family show details would recommend to family
by Ellen Z. on Oct 6th, 2014

Dr. Priya Khanna is delightful. She has been proactive in my care and really follows through.

Feb 21st, 2012

Dr. Khanna is a godsend! She really devotes her time to her patients. She saved my sister's life and made her transition to starting dialysis a smooth one. She is honest, realistic and promotes awareness in renal health.

Jan 21st, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Khanna.

Jan 19th, 2011

Dr. P. Khanna is phenomenal. She has a great bedside manner and explains things in a way I can understand. The office is welcoming and her staff is easy going.

Apr 27th, 2010

Dr. Priya Khanna saved my daughter's life. She diagnosed a blood clot in the lung immediately and my daughter made a full recovery.

Jan 20th, 2010

Dr. Khanna is a wonderful doctor. She saved my husband's life. She really cares!!!!