A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priya Krishnamurthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priya Krishnamurthy is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priya Krishnamurthy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnamurthy graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Krishnamurthy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priya Krishnamurthy MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Priya Krishnamurthy practice?
- Dr. Priya Krishnamurthy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Priya Krishnamurthy practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Easton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, OR.
See Easton Internists and Easton Endocrinologists.