A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priya Krishnamurthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priya Krishnamurthy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krishnamurthy
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krishnamurthy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priya Krishnamurthy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnamurthy graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Krishnamurthy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priya Krishnamurthy MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Priya Krishnamurthy practice?
- Dr. Priya Krishnamurthy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Priya Krishnamurthy practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Easton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, OR.
See Easton Internists and Easton Endocrinologists.