A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priya Maseelall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priya Maseelall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priya Maseelall, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Maseelall graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Maseelall has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priya B Maseelall MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Priya B. Maseelall practice?
- Dr. Priya Maseelall has 4 office locations.
Dr. Priya Maseelall practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, OH and Westerville, OH.
See Akron Endocrinologists.