A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priya Menon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priya Menon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priya Menon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pregnancy Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Menon graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Menon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hendricks Regional Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priya P Menon MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Priya P. Menon practice?
- Dr. Priya Menon has 1 office location.
Dr. Priya Menon practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Danville, IN.
See Danville Internists and Danville Endocrinologists.