Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Priya Mohanty
Dr. Priya Mohanty, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with another office in Wellsville, NY. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mohanty is affiliated with Olean General Hospital, St James Mercy Hospital and Millard Fillmore Gates. She speaks English.
Dr. Priya Mohanty has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Priya Mohanty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. Robert Glover
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Buffalo, NY 0 mi37
Dr. David Milling
Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Buffalo, NY 0 mi24
Dr. Michael Chaskes
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Buffalo, NY 0 mi34