A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priya Mohanty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priya Mohanty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohanty graduated from Sriram Chandra Bhanja Medical College, Cuttack.
Dr. Mohanty has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priya Mohanty MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Priya Mohanty practice?
- Dr. Priya Mohanty has 4 office locations.
Dr. Priya Mohanty practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Wellsville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY and Olean, NY.
See Wellsville Endocrinologists.