A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priya Mohanty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priya Mohanty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohanty graduated from Sriram Chandra Bhanja Medical College, Cuttack.
Dr. Mohanty has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital
- St James Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mohanty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Priya D. Mohanty practice?
Dr. Priya Mohanty practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Wellsville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY and Olean, NY.
See Wellsville Internists and Wellsville Endocrinologists.