A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priya Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priya Nair is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Nair has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priya Kaimal Nair MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Priya K. Nair practice?
- Dr. Priya Nair has 2 office locations.
Dr. Priya Nair practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Rheumatologists.