A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priya Padmanabhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priya Padmanabhan, MD, MPH is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Padmanabhan graduated from New York University.
Dr. Padmanabhan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priya Padmanabhan MD and MPH is a female Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Priya Padmanabhan practice?
- Dr. Priya Padmanabhan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Priya Padmanabhan practices Urology near Cameron, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS and Kansas City, MO.
See Cameron Urologists.