A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priya Palliyil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priya Palliyil, Internal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priya Palliyil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Palliyil graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Palliyil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- North Fulton Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priya Choyan Palliyil MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Priya C. Palliyil practice?
- Dr. Priya Palliyil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Priya Palliyil practices Internal Medicine near Roswell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Douglasville, GA.
See Roswell Internists.