Dr. Priya Palliyil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Priya Palliyil?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Priya Palliyil?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 10th, 2012

She did what was necessary, but nothing more

She was nice enough and did what was absolutely necessary, but she referred me to 3 different specialists without taking a minute to evaulate my symptoms herself before doing so. I want my primary care doctor to be the first line of defense for my health, and I do not feel like this is the case.

January 23rd, 2012

Most trusted and valued doctor!

I have had many doctors in my 49 years. Dr. P is by far, my favorite. She cares! She has an awesome bedside manner! She is extremely knowledgeable, and will absolutely has a sense of humor. I recommend her for anyone looking for an excellent doctor!

July 22nd, 2011

We travel over an hour to see this doctor

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Palliyl for several years in Douglasville. she recently moved her practice to Roswell nearer to her home. We MAKE the time to drive over an hour to see her because her care is unparalleled! She spends time with patients, and is thorough. We wouldn't go anywhere else. I would recommend Dr. Palliyl to anyone who needed a good family doctor!

July 9th, 2011

Very Caring and Professional

I have been to Dr. Palliyil's office more than 5 times. I have been able to see her every time in less than 15 minutes. She explains things well, and is never rushed. She always returns call by the end of the day if I have any questions. The staff is very helpful too. I have recommended Dr. Palliyil to my family and friends.

June 4th, 2010

spent most of the time in the doctors office waiting while she typed in info, didn't really do much for problem, mostly concerned with inputing info. Never returned call, sent me another patients medical records, never found mine. Overall a terrible experience, the worst I have ever had.

June 1st, 2016