A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priya Paramasivam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priya Paramasivam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Paramasivam graduated from Thanjavur Medical College.
Dr. Paramasivam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priya Paramasivam MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Priya Paramasivam practice?
- Dr. Priya Paramasivam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Priya Paramasivam practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Allen Park, MI.
See Southfield Internists.