Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Priya Prashad
Dr. Priya Prashad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valhalla, NY, with other offices in Norristown, PA and Hawthorne, NY (and 3 other locations). She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Prashad is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Priya Prashad has the following 3 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Priya Prashad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valhalla, NY.
Dr. Marc El Khoury
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Valhalla, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Eric Karlin
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Valhalla, NY 0 mi8
Dr. Savneek Chugh
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Valhalla, NY 0 mi7