A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priya Rajendran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priya Rajendran is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajendran graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Rajendran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- ValleyCare Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priya Meena Rajendran MD is a female Dermatologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Priya M. Rajendran practice?
- Dr. Priya Rajendran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Priya Rajendran practices Dermatology near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Dublin, CA.
See Fremont Dermatologists.