Dr. Priya Ravindran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Priya Ravindran?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Priya Ravindran?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

October 16th, 2012

1st time visit

I found this physician to go above and beyond with explaining procedures and prep. She also listened to my concerns and I was never rushed. I work in the medical field and consider myself very picky about front staff and drs. The administrative staff was more than friendly and accommodating to my schedule when booking future procedures and followups. Doctor/Patient relationships are 50/50. Respect goes both ways. A patient needs to remember that most doctors really care about them and should never be subject to nut case patients that dish out random abuse. Everyone has their limits on how much they can tolerate. I would say don't base your opinions on one sour patient's rant

October 11th, 2012

Staff could benefit from taking a few classes in how to treat people. unbelievable

June 27th, 2012

A bad experience for someone with panic disorder.

A bad experience. We told Dr. Priya Ravindran that I had a bad panic disorder & had not had this procedure done or any procedure done & my fear of anesthesia, even if it was mild for a scoping. She assured me I could take my atavan an hour before and if I needed anything else to relax they would provide that. I arrived the staff seemed ok, I explained how scared I was, they assured me I would be fine. When it came time for the anesthesia I got very scared. They never offered me those extra medicines promised to help me calm down instead everyone was inpatient with me & just left & said they had other patients. The nurse literally ripped my IV out of my arm so hard my arm slung back and I accidentally hit her with the back of my hand on her arm, she yelled at me & stormed out. There was no compassion no promises of care were kept, I felt I was just another number & although before the Dr got there the staff was nice they changed & were more curt & were in a hurry upon her arrival. On a side note I would like to add some comments she said while I was nervous. "Oh come on my five year old can do this." "You need to see a psychiatrist if you're this scared." "I have over 10 other patient's who are going to be mad at me if we do not hurry this up." "Ok, I am starting to get inpatient and angry now." This will give you an idea of her personality. (She was different when I met her in her office, she assured me stability and comfort, but did not follow through once it was time for my procedure). I know most people who do not have anxiety and anxiety disorders may not think it is important, but it was for me, this was a bad experience over-all and was a traumatic experience for me because I am not accustomed to health care professionals treating me like this. The anesthesiologist was kind and did try very hard to help me, that was the only close to positive experience.

January 31st, 2017