A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priya Sampathkumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priya Sampathkumar is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sampathkumar
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Sampathkumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priya Sampathkumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Sampathkumar graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Sampathkumar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priya Sampathkumar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Priya Sampathkumar practice?
- Dr. Priya Sampathkumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Priya Sampathkumar practices Critical Care Medicine and Infectious Disease near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Critical Care Practitioners and Rochester Infectious Disease Doctors.