A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priya Sampathkumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priya Sampathkumar is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priya Sampathkumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sampathkumar graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Sampathkumar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priya Sampathkumar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Priya Sampathkumar practice?
- Dr. Priya Sampathkumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Priya Sampathkumar practices Critical Care Medicine and Infectious Disease near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Critical Care Practitioners and Rochester Infectious Disease Doctors.