A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priya Tandon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priya Tandon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priya Tandon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tandon graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tandon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
- William W. Backus Hospital, The, Norwich CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priya Tandon MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Priya Tandon practice?
- Dr. Priya Tandon has 1 office location.
Dr. Priya Tandon practices Internal Medicine near Colchester, CT.
See Colchester Internists.