A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priya Thirumlai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priya Thirumlai, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Thirumlai graduated from Sri Devraj University Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Thirumlai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priya S Thirumlai MD is a female Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Priya S. Thirumlai practice?
- Dr. Priya Thirumlai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Priya Thirumlai practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.