A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priya Vasdev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priya Vasdev is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priya Vasdev, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasdev graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vasdev has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priya Vasdev MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Priya Vasdev practice?
- Dr. Priya Vasdev has 2 office locations.
Dr. Priya Vasdev practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Norristown Internists and Norristown Geriatric Doctors.