Dr. Priya Venkataraman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

February 6th, 2015
Don't Go To This Doctor
This doctor did not inform me of what tests I took or of the results. Her carelessness caused me physical and mental damage. If you have a stroke get a different doctor. She actually sent me a handwritten bill for my deductible without informing the hospital billing department. She seems very interested in money and not interested at all of the patient's well being.

March 14th, 2011
Worst Doctor
This woman, who doesn't deserve her medical lisence, is the worst doctor I have ever seen. My grandmother had a massive heart attack which only 10% of people survive. she survived it, and was doing great on her recovery until we got a visit from this witch. We tried dismissing her after her attitude just seemed so sour and so negative - she pretty much was betting on my grandmother dying rather than getting better, and my family was not going to have that. She came back the next day though, and was apparently upset at the fact that my family didn't want her caring for my grandmother. She went to the foot of my grandmothers hospital bed where she was laying, awake and aware of everything being said, and started ranting about how my grandmother had kidney failure, heart failure, liver failure - and she was not just talking, she was yelling this. Also, none of the things she was saying were true, she was just saying it to make us upset apparently. My family immediately asked her to step outside to discuss this and when they did, the remaining family and the respitory nurse in the room witnessed my grandmother get so upset at this that she literally tried jumping out of bed. Ever since then, my grandmother was steadily declining in her recovery. We later learned she had a hole in her heart, possibly caused by trying to get out of bed. The next day, my grandmother passed away. We can only wonder if she would have gotten better if she didn't try getting out of bed but we'll never know. My family is suffering greatly from this now and is absolutely disgusted at the lack of care by this so-called doctor. I would never reccomend this woman so much as to check me out at a wal-mart, and i can't even say what I wish would happen to her. NEVER TRUST THIS DOCTOR, EVER.