A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priya Venkatesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Venkatesh
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Venkatesh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priya Venkatesh, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Venkatesh graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore.
Dr. Venkatesh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priya Venkatesh MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Priya Venkatesh practice?
- Dr. Priya Venkatesh has 1 office location.
Dr. Priya Venkatesh practices Psychiatry near Cupertino, CA.
See Cupertino Psychiatrists.