A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priya Venugopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priya Venugopal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Venugopal graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Venugopal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priya Ravi Venugopal BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Priya R. Venugopal practice?
- Dr. Priya Venugopal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Priya Venugopal practices Diagnostic Radiology near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Tampa, FL.
See Southlake Radiologists.