A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priya Vishnubhotla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priya Vishnubhotla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priya Vishnubhotla, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Vishnubhotla graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Vishnubhotla has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priya Shiva Vishnubhotla MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Priya S. Vishnubhotla practice?
- Dr. Priya Vishnubhotla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Priya Vishnubhotla practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists, Orlando Hematologists, and Orlando Oncologists.