A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priya Warrier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priya Warrier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warrier
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Warrier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priya Warrier, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Warrier graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Warrier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of Central Connecticut, The, New Britain CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priya Warrier BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Priya Warrier practice?
- Dr. Priya Warrier has 4 office locations.
Dr. Priya Warrier practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, KY and London, KY.
See Lexington Allergists and Lexington Internists.