A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priya Warrier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priya Warrier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warrier
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Warrier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priya Warrier, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Warrier graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Warrier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of Central Connecticut, The, New Britain CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priya Warrier BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Priya Warrier practice?
- Dr. Priya Warrier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Priya Warrier practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, KY and London, KY.
See Lexington Allergists and Lexington Internists.