A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priya Warrier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priya Warrier, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Warrier graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Warrier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Chiles Hospital
- Saint Joseph East
- Hospital Of Central Connecticut, The, New Britain CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priya Warrier BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Priya Warrier practice?
- Dr. Priya Warrier has 5 office locations.
Dr. Priya Warrier practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY and Florence, KY.
See Louisville Allergists and Louisville Internists.