A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priyadarshini Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verma
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Verma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priyadarshini Verma, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Rajendra Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ranchi.
Dr. Verma has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priyadarshini Verma MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Priyadarshini Verma practice?
- Dr. Priyadarshini Verma has 1 office location.
Dr. Priyadarshini Verma practices Infectious Disease near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Infectious Disease Doctors.