A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priyadharshini Umapathy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priyadharshini Umapathy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priyadharshini Umapathy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Umapathy graduated from University Of Colombo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Umapathy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priyadharshini Umapathy MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Priyadharshini Umapathy practice?
- Dr. Priyadharshini Umapathy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Priyadharshini Umapathy practices Internal Medicine near Bedford, OH.
See Bedford Internists.