A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priyanka Dixit-Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priyanka Dixit-Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixit-Patel graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dixit-Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Care Health System
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priyanka Dixit-Patel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Priyanka Dixit-Patel practice?
- Dr. Priyanka Dixit-Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Priyanka Dixit-Patel practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Middletown, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Smyrna, DE and Newark, DE.
See Middletown Family Physicians and Middletown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.