A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priya Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priya Roy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priya Roy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Roy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priya Roy MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Priya Roy practice?
- Dr. Priya Roy has 10 office locations.
Dr. Priya Roy practices Internal Medicine near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and New Britain, CT.
See Hartford Internists.