Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Priya Roy
Dr. Priya Roy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Britain, CT. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Roy is affiliated with St Lukes Hospital, Palmerton Hospital and Bluffton Regional Medical Center. Dr. Roy has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Priya Roy has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Priya Roy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Britain, CT.
Dr. Michael Genovesi
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
New Britain, CT 0.01 mi46
Dr. Misbahul Siddiqi
Internal Medicine, Residency
New Britain, CT 0.01 mi4
Dr. Joseph Dellorfano
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
New Britain, CT 0.01 mi26