A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priya Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priya Roy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Roy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans