Board certified Internist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Priyanka Sanjay was very kind and patient on getting the issue with the Patience.The follow up was very good.Friendly!

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The waiting time is the worst part for me. Every time I visit I ended up waiting more than an hour with appointment. It would be nice to keep a log with and without appointment entered and give priority to appointment first rather than random.

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor and excellant office staff. Doctor spend lot of time with patient and Makes us feel very comfortable. Highly recommend People to visit her.

Oct 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Overall good

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

In one word she is a knowledgable dr.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very pleased with the doctor.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Priyanka is a very good doctor. She listen to her patience concerns and she never in a rush, she always dedicate time . She is a very good doctor. I recomend her. I'm a very happy patient.:)

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sanjay is approachable and makes sure to have a comprehensive exam. She has a very pleasant manner.

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Fantastic service.

Sep 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Simply perfect! :-)

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very pleasant and professional. Addressed all of my my needs and concerns. Receptionist is extremely efficient as well as pleasant.

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would recommend! Very Knowledgable and provides good care.

Aug 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Aug 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent care...

Aug 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I know Dr. Priyanka since she was working as resident @ a practice. I was so impressed at that time that after few years when I really needed help with my health I searched for her on the internet and I have been going to her since then. She is the Best!!

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, excellent doctor and excellent office assistant. Feel so comfortable. Our family members never hesitates to contact the doctor whenever we have health issues, doctor's office quickly responds with help and advice.

Jul 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to this doctor since 4 years now. She always discussed whatever our concerns are in detail and always guides in the right direction.

Jul 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very good

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Priyanka is a very nice doctor and she makes you feel very comfortable to discuss any questions you may have. She usually gives reasoning to every advice she gives which helps in inderstanding your health better. Overall very good experience.

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Priyanka Sanjay is the best family physician. I would recommend her to all my friends and family.

Jun 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Priyanka Sanjay is very thorough with her line of questioning and diagnosis. She brings a lot of expertize and treats her patients with at most care and attention.

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Completely satisfied.

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Priyanka is always pleasant, professional, and comprehensive. I always feel i've been given 100 per cent of her attention and expertees after a visit.

Jun 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor .Correct diagnosis.Very professional and great bedside manners .Highly recommend Dr.Priyanka Sanjay .

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would highly recommend this doctor as she is very kind and listens to our medical concerns.She spends time to answer all the questions we have.The staff is great and booking an appointment is never an issue.

May 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Priyanka Sanjay listens to the patient carefully and understands their issues. She priscribes the medication after thorough check up. Would definitely recommend.

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good and pleaseant visit.

May 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Dr. And Staff..

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent communication.

Apr 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

You cam choose this Doctor without thinking. Very good Doctor!!

Apr 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent:-)

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Overall my experience with this doctor is good....

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She runs a better office than any Doctor I've ever seen. She is always ready on or around the appointment time, and her office staff are courteous and well organized. Dr. Sanjay is also a competent, knowledgeable physician.

Apr 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Scheduling and wait time needs to be improved.

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sanjay is excellent. She listens and answers all of your questions. Her office is extremely organized and responsive. After going to a "family practice," where you feel like a number, I'm so glad I found Dr. Sanjay.

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good understanding and listener.

Apr 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sanjay is an excellent physician . She addressed all my health concerns and is a very caring person. I would recommend her to anyone who needs medical attention.

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sanjay was very personable and thorough. As a new patient it is sometimes a grueling experience, I did NOT find that with Dr. Sanjay. Her recommendations and referrals were clear and her staff was quite pleasant.

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Priyanka is the best doctor i ever had, she is very nice lady and she always listen and make you feel secure: she always help me to understand mu Health concerns: and always provided me with all the information i need: i gve her 100:) im very happy:

Mar 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I visited doc Priyanka the second time. She is very polite, hears me out, gives proper medication and sounds very caring. I would definitely recommend her to everyone .

Mar 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A friendly personality, a reliable provider and a homely health care center. I strongly recommend to visit the provider for a pleasant experience .

Feb 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I used this doctor for the first time. I called sat morning and requested to make an appointment for that day as a new patient and they for me in the schedule. The doctor is extremely knowledgeable. She explains everything in detail and clearly.

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Why give an appointment for X time for example if you know you are going to over book the patients (waited about 30 mins. past org. appointment time). How can you get behind on patients every single day. If I come on time, I expect to be seen on time.

Feb 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr sanjay is always knowledgeable and informative. She really listens too!

Feb 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Felt good to discuss my issues she listened me carefully and advice me in very professional way. She is good physician

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

went bcoz of severe cough.Vry mch satisfied.No complaints on d doctor r d treatment specifically.But i do not understand y 4 small problems 2,US doctors ask 2 com back again after 1 week.This do not give me confidence on d treatment on hearing thse wrds.

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

waiting time is too long.

Feb 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Priyanka is very precise and to the point. She is very caring and always makes sure that you get all the information necessary about the medical condition. Her triage process is very logical and practical.

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Simple and clear in explaining the problem and suggestions.

mrs show details mrs
by farheen on Sep 20th, 2013

Best doctor!

Poor Attitude show details Poor Attitude
by Shaan G on Sep 10th, 2013

She is not giving appointment for patients who has visitors coverage insurance. I clearly see her name being listed in the in-network provider for the Insurance that we have. When I called for the first time, she said they will not give appointment to people who doesn't have insurance. Then i took an insurance and called her to book an appointment. Now her response was, we don't take people who has visitor's coverage. They don't want to take extra effort to treat a person who will be short term in this country. Money minded.. Extremely disappointed with their response.

Mar 23rd, 2012

One thing I liked most about Dr. Priyanka is her accuracy in diagnosis. After visiting couple of doctors and spending considerable amount of money we went to Dr. Priyanka's clinic to get my wife's stomachache treated. She could pinpoint the cause in first visit itself and gave a OTC treatment which was actually effective. On several occasions after that, we have experienced her depth of knowledge and accuracy in diagnosis. Other good things are - assistant will call you ahead of time if clinic is experiencing delays. I would definitely recommend Dr. Priyanka Sanjay for anyone looking for primary healthcare. - Santosh

Jan 23rd, 2012

Having Dr Sanjay as my PCP has been a wonderful experience. She is very patient and spends a good amount of time with each patient and always leads you in the right direction. She is very quick with appropriate referrals and is very knowledgeable. Her personable approach is what makes me recommend her highly

Nov 14th, 2010

Dr.Priyanka is exceptionally caring and very thorough with her patients . She gives great attention to detail and also provides suffecient time to patient concerns/querries.My family has always been very content with our visits to Dr.Priyanka and we feel very secure that our family is in safe hands.We would very strongly recommend her because she has all the good qualities of a family physician

Excellant doctor show details Excellant doctor
Sep 29th, 2010

The best part was she really spends time to talk to the patient. and of course diagnosis is excellant

Need new contact info of Dr Priyanka Sanjay show details Need new contact info of Dr Priyanka Sanjay
Nov 3rd, 2009

She is a very good Doc and not able to locate her as on nov 3,09 as it appears she is no more with Medical care associates,Edison,NJ.If some one knows her present email id /clinic ph # would be highly appreciated or any other good lady doctor for internal medicine in Edison or nearby areas.My email is: ramji1965@yahoo.com