A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priyantha Ranaweera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priyantha Ranaweera, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranaweera graduated from North Colombo Private Medical College, Ragama. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ranaweera has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Abilene
- Mercy Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priyantha S Ranaweera MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Priyantha S. Ranaweera practice?
- Dr. Priyantha Ranaweera has 8 office locations.
Dr. Priyantha Ranaweera practices Interventional Cardiology near Manhattan, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Clay Center, KS and Junction City, KS.
See Manhattan Cardiologists.