Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Probo Castillo
Dr. Probo Castillo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richlands, VA, with another office in Morristown, TN. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Castillo is affiliated with Buchanan General Hospital, Wellmont Hawkins County Memorial Hospital and Lonesome Pine Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Probo Castillo has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Probo Castillo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richlands, VA.
Dr. Sherif Shoukry
Richlands, VA 0.38 mi37
Dr. John Forehand
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Richlands, VA 0.95 mi43
Dr. Binita Patel
Richlands, VA 0.95 mi36