A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Proddutur Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Health Center
- Mercy Memorial Health Center, Ardmore, Ok
- Mercy Hospital - Ardmore, OK
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Proddutur Vittal Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Proddutur V. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Proddutur Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Proddutur Reddy practices Cardiology near Ardmore, OK.
See Ardmore Cardiologists.