A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Proddutur Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Health Center
- Mercy Memorial Health Center, Ardmore, Ok
- Mercy Hospital - Ardmore, OK
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Proddutur Vittal Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Proddutur V. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Proddutur Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Proddutur Reddy practices Cardiology near Ardmore, OK.
See Ardmore Cardiologists.