Learn more about Dr. Prode Pascual:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prode Pascual is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pascual
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Pascual Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pascual graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Pascual has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prode Pablo Pascual MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Prode P. Pascual practice?
- Dr. Prode Pascual has 1 office location.
Dr. Prode Pascual practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Cerritos, CA.
See Cerritos Primary Care Doctors.