A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prode Pascual:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prode Pascual is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pascual
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Pascual Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pascual graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Pascual has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prode Pablo Pascual MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Prode P. Pascual practice?
- Dr. Prode Pascual has 1 office location.
Dr. Prode Pascual practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Cerritos, CA.
See Cerritos Family Physicians and Cerritos General Practitioners.