A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prodromos Borboroglu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prodromos Borboroglu, Urologist and Urologic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prodromos Borboroglu, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Borboroglu graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Borboroglu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Borboroglu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Prodromos G. Borboroglu practice?
Dr. Prodromos Borboroglu practices Urology near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Urologists.