Dr. Prodromos Borboroglu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 27th, 2016
Weak Stream
I was turned away by 2 other docs but then found Dr Prody. He did a 'rotor rooter' and I'm peeing like I'm 18 again!!!!

September 25th, 2016
Vasectomy
In office no scalpel vasectomy. 10 minute snip. Virtually painless. He also takes care of my parents. Easily best urologist in Brevard.

July 27th, 2016
This Doctor ordered antibotics after doing a cyctostimey, and it could not be taken with another med he was taking. Was never advised and when asked, the doctor could not or would not explain. Perscription said take for 7 days, and he couldn't even tell us that he ordered it. Almost threw us out of the office because we were asking questions that he didn't like. I then cancelled all future appointments and changed doctors. No bedside manner at all and did not seem even knowledgable about writing the script. He said, "well, just take one.?? Not hardly an answer for someone undergoing a cystostomy. So the patient took no antibotics at all.

June 3rd, 2016
Always had bladder problems but now I feel confident and safe.
Straight to the point. Just gets results and I'm very well pleased with the repair work and new construction as well! Everything working like it was when 21 without the anxiety and stress of concern about failure.

May 16th, 2016
Not many happy workers in the office.. I don't care for doctor.. got bladder infection < had to wait a week to get in.. so ended up going to someone else..If don't want surgery your frowned upon.. lets try natural stuff first which worked

January 5th, 2016
Get Up
Dr Prody took care of it. New man prosthesis. Thank you. BTW Vitals needs to update address. He has been at 575 S Wickham Rd, Suite A, W Melbourne, FL 32904 now for over 18 months....

December 17th, 2015
Robot in my bladder
I saw Dr Prody after other urologists had given up. I was wearing 9 diapers. He did a robot in my bladder. A bladder stimulator. I wear 1 diaper now. Thank you Sir!

November 6th, 2015
Great Doc and Staff
I am very impressed with Dr. Prody and his staff. His bedside manner is very good, and his staff is very helpful and nice.

October 21st, 2015
MISEERABLE PEOPLE
I have read the comments on this site and others about Dr. Borboroglu and his staff and I have to say that I strongly disagree with the fact that you call the staff " ghetto chicks"... That says a lot about the type of person they were dealing with and your character. None of us work in that office yet we are so quick to judge the job being done. I haven't been seeing Dr. Prody as they call him for very long but I do know that I have not been treated to so well by a staff and a Dr. in a long time. All of these complaints are ridiculous.. No one can make you or "push" you to do anything you don't want to do... If you haven't noticed the cost of healthcare has changed period. So what is that office supposed to do... Treat you for free... You chose the insurance that you have! Stop complaining and either see the Dr. and let him help you or deal with the care that your money can buy which is nothing. If you didn't follow up as directed more than likely it is your fault.. As my appointment was made when I checked out and after I had my surgery the lady that sits at the front, I forget her name but she called me and made my follow up appt.

October 20th, 2015
only after your $ no follow up .almost as bad as his partner?

September 2nd, 2015
Busy and Expensive
I have been going to Dr. Prody for 8+ years. He is always very busy and spends very little time with me. He is also prone on pushing costly procedure on his patients that he does in his office. I am not very happy but have been going to Dr. Prody primarily because there are not a whole lot of urologists in this area.

August 11th, 2015
My cancer and the office
I am so glad that Dr. Prody has opened his own practice and moved back to his old office. The only issue I have is where the office is located. The parking is terrible. However, since he has moved, Dr. Prody seems to have more control over my care and was able to spend more time with me. He is more relaxed and even laughed a few times during our visit. His staff seems to be in good spirits as well. They don't look like zombies. Everyone in that office has done a complete 360. I have never been to a Doctor's office where everyone is laughing and enjoying what they do. I feel so much better about my health even though its not good and I am often depressed, going to that office for what is making me sick me brings me comfort. Even though temporary I get to get away from it all within the hands treating me.