Learn more about Dr. Prodromos Ververeli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prodromos Ververeli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ververeli
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ververeli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prodromos Ververeli, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ververeli graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ververeli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prodromos A Ververeli MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Prodromos A. Ververeli practice?
- Dr. Prodromos Ververeli has 1 office location.
Dr. Prodromos Ververeli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Orthopedic Surgeons.