Learn more about Dr. Prodromos Ververeli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prodromos Ververeli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ververeli
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ververeli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prodromos Ververeli, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ververeli graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ververeli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prodromos A Ververeli MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Prodromos A. Ververeli practice?
- Dr. Prodromos Ververeli has 1 office location.
Dr. Prodromos Ververeli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.