More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Proinnsias Ocroinin
Dr. Proinnsias Ocroinin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Davidsonville, MD, with other offices in Gambrills, MD and Annapolis, MD (and 4 other locations). He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Ocroinin is affiliated with North Arundel Hospital and Anne Arundel Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Proinnsias Ocroinin has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Proinnsias Ocroinin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Davidsonville, MD.
Dr. Dennis Kane
Davidsonville, MD 0 mi28
Dr. Farhad Aliabadi
Davidsonville, MD 0 mi40
Dr. Robert Graw Jr
Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Davidsonville, MD 0 mi48