3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Arrogance and Ignorance leads to mis-diagnosis show details Arrogance and Ignorance leads to mis-diagnosis
by Dipali Pandya & Himanshu Pandya (Wife and Husband) on Jul 23rd, 2013

Today is the fourth anniversary of an unfortunate event that happened in our lives due to the arrogance and ignorance of this doctor. We know that we have been extremely late in writing our review. But till now we just didn't wanted to see her face or hear anything about this doctor. This doctor was Dipali's OB-YG. Dipali was expecting and was having a very healthy pregancy. She was about to start her 9th month. On 21July2009, she had some spotty bleeding. We freaked out and immediately went to this doctor's clinic. This doctor did the routine check-up and said everthing is fine, NO need to worry. When Dipali asked what was the heart-beat of the baby, this doctor replied - "I did NOT count". Since she was approaching nineth month, this doctor prescribed her ultra-sounds from 23July2009 (two days from 21July2009). On 23July2009 morning we went to Metro-West for the ultrasound, that's when our devasted our life for ever. We were told that they could NOT find the baby's hear beat. It was a mis-carraige! It's our personal religous belief that life and death is upto the Almighty and humans are just the instruments in the process. But we FIRMLY believe that, had this doctor had taken our case MORE seriously and given some time to count the babies heart beat then she might have been able to atleast sense somekind of abnormality that was going on and the output MIGHT have been different. Now we have a healthy one year old baby. Hence could gather all the courage to atleast see her face and write an BE-AWARE note to our fellow New-Englanders Our sincere appeal to all - Please, please, please don't make her your OB-YG if you are expecting. God bless us all. Dipali & Himanshu Pandya.

Jun 19th, 2013

My mother used her, and I used her. She has been my doc for 20 years. Helped deliver 2 wonderful babies and always listens. Great doctor. I love the way she says my name too, "Vendy" instead of "Wendy". She's adorable.

not good show details not good
Nov 27th, 2012

dont risk your pregnancy, you will repent for it.

Dec 11th, 2011

I agree that she has patience as others pointed but who cares , I lost my precious little child because of her , and she hardly cared to find out what went wrong . She is careless , I don't recommend this doctor to anyone .

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Citysearch User on Feb 16th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

A great OBGYN and has been a wonderful doctor throughout my pregnancy. Her staff is also a pleasure. I highly recommended her.

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
She is not good show details She is not good
Jul 17th, 2009

I had a miscarriage coz of her. Never answers untill asked.Not informative at all.Strictly recommended not to go . Dont loose your baby.

Understanding Dr. show details Understanding Dr.
by Citysearch User on Jun 15th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I was referred to Dr. Mathur by my mom years ago. I highly recommend her as a physician and her office staff is great. I never have a prob...

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Citysearch User on Jun 11th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

My daughter and I both have Dr. Mathur as our obgyn physician. She is very patient and understanding, always listens to your questions and ...

Jun 9th, 2009