A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Promila Timothy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Promila Timothy is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Promila Timothy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Timothy graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy.
Dr. Timothy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Baraga County Memorial Hospital
- Brighton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Promila Kamal Timothy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Promila K. Timothy practice?
- Dr. Promila Timothy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Promila Timothy practices Family Medicine near Lanse, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI.
See Lanse Family Physicians.