A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prosper Abitbol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prosper Abitbol, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Abitbol graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Abitbol has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Delray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prosper Abitbol DO and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Prosper Abitbol practice?
- Dr. Prosper Abitbol has 3 office locations.
Dr. Prosper Abitbol practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Springs, FL and Deerfield Beach, FL.
See Boca Raton Internists and Boca Raton Gastroenterologists.