Dr. Prosper Abitbol Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Prosper Abitbol?

Very impressed

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

I was very impressed with the staff when a dropped by to make my appointment and even more impressed on the day of my appointment. The doctor was extremely attentive and non alarming. I have avoided going to the gastro doctor for almost two years, and thanks to a great referral I am at ease and very confident with Dr. Abitbol testing suggestions.

Board Certified Gastroenterology

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Dr. Abitbol was referred to me by my internist if many years for an unusual GI/Abdominal wall pain. The initial visit was actually an in patient hospital consultation. I have has many such visits, but I have Never had a consulting physician com so quickly, and at the same time be 100% familiar with my Past Medical History! He researched all of my old labs, test results, and spoke to other physicians who had previously treated me! He had outstanding differential diagnoses, and planned tests to determine the nature of the problem STAT...!! Excellent communication and, bedside manner, kind and concerned.

Posted on December 28th, 2013

Dr. Abitbol, one of the best doctor I have ever seen. Warm, compassionate doctor with great knowledge. I always received the best care from him and his staff. Love him!!

THE BEST doctor on the planet

Posted on October 16th, 2013

Dr. . Abitbol is a man of integrity and wisdom. He is very professional and I trust him with my health and the health and well being of my family and friends. We have been his patients for many years and he has always treated us with dignity and respect and the best care. I highly recommend him to all my friend who have need of gastro-intestinal care. His office staff is the best! They always treat us with dignity and respect and we feel valued. I am a grateful cheerleader for Dr. Prosper Abitbol!

excellent

Posted on July 4th, 2011

Recently in the hospital. Septicemia due to virus. Colon was affected. wonderful, smart and caring Doctor.

colonoscopy

Posted on May 4th, 2011

Dr. Abitbol is a sensitive, yet precise doctor who makes his patients feel at ease. I would recommend him to anyone, but especially someone who is particularly nervous about a procedure.

Posted on May 1st, 2011

Very professional, caring and thorough.

Gall Bladder

Posted on February 1st, 2010

Saved mylife

Great doctor, great bedside manner

Posted on November 12th, 2009

Dr. Abitbol put me at ease immediately. He is polite and an excellent doctor. I would recommend him to everybody.

Posted on November 14th, 2017