A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prosper Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Sanchez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Franklin Square Hospital Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prosper Emilio Sanchez DO is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prosper E. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Prosper Sanchez has 1 office location.
Dr. Prosper Sanchez practices Internal Medicine near Cambridge, MD.
See Cambridge Internists.