A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prospero Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prospero Flores is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flores
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Flores Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Flores has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Providence Hosp, Washington, Dc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prospero Apostol Flores MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Prospero A. Flores practice?
- Dr. Prospero Flores has 2 office locations.
Dr. Prospero Flores practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Gastroenterologists.