A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prospero Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prospero Lim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Prospero A. Lim practice?
Dr. Prospero Lim practices Psychiatry near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Psychiatrists.