Learn more about Dr. Prudencio Lucero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prudencio Lucero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prudencio Lucero, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucero graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Lucero has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- UPMC Passavant
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lucero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Prudencio C. Lucero practice?
Dr. Prudencio Lucero practices Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology near Wexford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Beaver, PA.
See Wexford Cardiologists.