A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prudencio Lucero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prudencio Lucero is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lucero
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prudencio Lucero, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucero graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Lucero has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Butler Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prudencio Cuison Lucero MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Prudencio C. Lucero practice?
- Dr. Prudencio Lucero has 5 office locations.
Dr. Prudencio Lucero practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Wexford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Beaver, PA.
See Wexford Cardiologists.