A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prudencio Lucero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prudencio Lucero is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lucero
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Lucero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prudencio Lucero, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucero graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Lucero has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Butler Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prudencio Cuison Lucero MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Prudencio C. Lucero practice?
- Dr. Prudencio Lucero has 5 office locations.
Dr. Prudencio Lucero practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Wexford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Beaver, PA.
See Wexford Cardiologists.