Dr. Przemyslaw Kamien Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Przemyslaw Kamien?

June 23rd, 2014

Had great result with shoulder surgery, very nice and personable surgeon.

November 15th, 2013

I stuck with Dr Kamien for four months, after suffering a severe injury of torn tendons & ligaments in the foot ("lisfranc" injury). He did NOTHING. A "6-8 week" healing estimate ran on and on and on .... I would ask about different anti-inflammatory ("Oh, I guess we could" on the 3rd try); I asked about Physical Therapy (essentially ignored). The best news is that he left the state and I was referred to a colleague, Dr. Hartson, who immediately scheduled a Cat Scan and P.T. We'll see how that goes. First PT appointment the therapist was APPALLED that I had not been referred for 4 months .... Real downside: Consistently the most incompetent staffing I have ever encountered, anywhere. Cannot get a single task accomplished: every billing comes directly to me & I have to call accounts to tell them I have insurance; calls are not returned; prescriptions are not phoned in promptly; today I received a call from the hospital needing to cancel the CT Scan because the office had not called (from a Wed-Fri!) for required pre-authorization; did not return the hospital's call before they left for the weekend .... and it goes on .... I can't think of a thing they've done right.

August 10th, 2015