A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pual Vaccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pual Vaccaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pual Vaccaro, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Vaccaro has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pual Gerald Vaccaro MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pual G. Vaccaro practice?
- Dr. Pual Vaccaro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pual Vaccaro practices Pediatrics near Radford, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Christiansburg, VA.
See Radford Pediatricians.